Employee Participation Funds offer the employees of a company the opportunity to invest, alongside other investors, in the company’s real estate investment vehicles. It is an efficient and powerful tool to align the interests of the company, the employees and the investors towards success.
A tailor-made structure in a fully-regulated environment
Cost and time-efficient
BrickVest offers fast and cost-efficient set-up (2-12 weeks) within its fully regulated framework (regulated as a full-scope Alternative Investment Fund Manager by the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK).
Top level support
Services provided include: fund structuring, online dealing platform, secondary trading, investor resources and monitoring services.
No restriction on the amount that can be raised and invested.
Fund structures can be established according to the company's specification, addressing any needs and requirements.
Aligning the interests of the company, employees and investors
- Quick to put in place, cost-effective and reliable
- Employment incentive and retention tool
- Promotes confidence among investors
- Additional source of equity
- Opportunity to benefit from company success
- Ability to invest under same terms as big, institutional investors
- Access to liquidity through secondary market
- ISA* compatible (UK)
- Alignment of interests may result in superior investment returns