Technology is the foundation of our business. Our Engineering Team is tasked with building and scaling a modern marketplace, underpinned by a sophisticated valuation and forecasting engine.
Our Investments Team is responsible for sourcing and executing transactions on our marketplace. We drive asset acquisition, on-going asset management, and capital generation.
Our Product Team is responsible for our product vision, design, and execution. We turn business requirements into tangible experiences for our clients and our internal team.
Our Operations Team drives BrickVest's business workflow, focusing on efficiency and automation. Professionals in the areas of finance, marketing, people and legal advice ensure that every aspect of the business is managed effectively.
UK Reward & Benefits
- Rather than waiting for annual pay review cycles we review every 6 months
- 8% employer pension contribution
- 33 days’ holiday a year (inc. UK public holidays)
- Fully comprehensive private medical insurance from Cigna
- Group income protection - 50% base salary, provided by Aviva
- Life insurance – free cover providing you and your family with peace of mind
- Annual Headspace subscription - Maintain your mental wellbeing with guided meditation and mindfulness
- Eye test voucher – Get a free eye test and £50 towards the cost of glasses and contact lenses from Vision Express
- Free fruit and snacks - Enjoy complimentary breakfast, great coffee and snacks, on tap every day
- My Family Care – your emergency childcare and elderly care needs are covered with My Family Care
- Dedicated training budget – BrickVest will pay for the cost of your training and relevant courses and we give you 5 training days each year
- Access to networking events and training days with CISI, AREF and INREV
- Cycle to work scheme - Purchase a bike through BrickVest's Cycle to Work scheme and pay it back monthly through salary sacrifice
- Season ticket loan – BrickVest can pay for your annual ticket up front and you pay back the cost in monthly deductions from your pay
- Regular company-wide socials
- Join the company football team or start your own club
- Free membership to the Barbican or National Art Pass